Simple, classic, and timeless!
- 250g of cooked small peeled prawns
- Approx. 200g fresh mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Dash Tabasco, to taste
- Dash Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- ½ an Iceberg Lettuce
- Pinch of paprika
- Lemon wedges
- To make the Marie Rose sauce mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, cayenne pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice together in a large bowl. Season to taste with Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine.
- Shred the lettuce and divide equally among glasses.
- Arrange the prawns on top and finish with a final spoonful of sauce. Sprinkle with a touch of paprika and garnish with a lemon wedge in each glass to serve.