- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 rashes of bacon or pancetta (or 4 slices of prosciutto)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped olives
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. of cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C (400F)
- If using the stuffing, combine the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Stuff each breast by making an incision, as deep as possible in each portion and fill.
- Wrap two bacon rashes around each breast. Secure in place with a tooth pick.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes (until cooked right through).