Cook a steak as you would normally, then use the sauce used to deglaze the pan. Quick, simple and tasty… (Serves 2)
- 150ml (small carton) of cream
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Zest of 1 lemon, grated
- Small glass of brandy or whisky
- 1 tsp. of mustard
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Steaks (cut and size according to preference)
- Knob of butter
- 2–3 parsley sprigs, leaves picked and chopped
- Prep all the ingredients first.
- Mix the cream, paprika, lemon zest, mustard, and brandy. Set aside.
- Cook the steaks as preferred, and then transfer to a warm plate.
- In the pan used, add the chopped onions and garlic, and as soon as they turn translucent, reduce the heat to a minimum and add the cream mixture.
- Serve the sauce over the cooked steaks, with chopped parsley to garnish