- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic – thinly sliced
- ~400 g green beans (or 2 cans of beans, drained)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated (or thinly shaved) Parmesan cheese
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil; add garlic, and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Remove the garlic pieces from the pan and discard.
- Stir in green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until beans are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.