Super tasty, super easy! The classic side dish for a summer BBQ, picnic or buffet.
- 450 g (1 pound) of new potatoes (or a waxy variety)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions or chives
- Halve / quarter larger potatoes – leave the smallest intact.
- Place potatoes in a large pot, and cover with water. Add salt and lemon juice. Boil until soft (about 15 mins). Remove from water; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, mayonnaise, salt, nutmeg and pepper. If required, season more to taste. Chill for 2 hours, and serve.