- 1 large green pepper, sliced or cut into squares
- 1/2 – 1 fresh red chilli (according to taste)
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 400g king prawns, raw, peeled
- 1 tbsp. Thai green curry paste
- 1 x 400ml tin of coconut milk
- A handful of mangetout, or green beans
- 1 lime
- Sprig of coriander
- Place a large pan or wok over a high heat. When it’s really hot, add the groundnut and sesame oils, swirl them around, and then carefully drop in the prawns. Add the pepper and curry paste and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Pour in the coconut milk and add the mangetout.
- Stir, bring to the boil and cook for a few minutes.
- Push down on the lime and roll it around to get the juices going, and then cut it in half. Squeeze the juice into the pan.
Pick the leaves off the remaining coriander sprigs. Serve the curry sprinkled with the coriander leaves and the chopped red chilli, and some fluffy lime and coriander rice.